Denver South EDP and our partner jurisdictions enjoy an excellent relationship as well as a reputation for expedited permitting, smoothing business processes and ensuring exceptional customer service.
Our staff can help companies navigate the application and permitting processes necessary for your business to relocate or expand in the South Metro Denver Region.
The following organizations can provide information regarding planning and permitting:
State of Colorado
- Arapahoe County Public Works and Development
- Aurora Development Assistance
- Centennial Land Use Department
- Greenwood Village Licenses and Permits
- Littleton Community Development
- Douglas County Community Development
- Lone Tree Community Development
- Castle Rock Development Services Department
- Parker Community Development Department
- Castle Pines North
The following business parks have partnered with Denver South EDP to provide prospective relocators with the best possible working environment, no matter how big your enterprise: