Denver South COVID-19 BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER
Like all of you, Denver South is closely tracking the rapidly changing developments of COVID-19. We recognize that impacts to our businesses and governments are already being felt broadly across the community. Thankfully for us in Denver South, challenging times like these bring out the best in us and we commend you for your uplifting leadership in this complicated time.
Our long-standing history of regional, cross-sector collaboration will help us to emerge more quickly and efficiently. During the inevitably challenging days in the interim, we stand ready to help. We’ve got your back. Like many organizations, we’re collecting important business resources into a comprehensive list, below. We hope you’ll find this tool more valuable by the day.
In addition, we’ve launched an online tool to amplify the voice of the business community. Please share your voice, needs and desires with our local government partners. They’re eager to understand your experience in these challenging times.
- State of Colorado Stay-At-Home Order
- Guide to Essential Critical Workforce From Homeland Security
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Website and Updates
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT)
- Small Business Administration Guidance and Loan Resources
- Help Colorado Now
- South Metro Denver Chamber
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce: Summary of Bipartisan Agreement on “CARES” Act
- Defense Production Act:It is anticipated that an initial portion of the $1 billion emergency DPA appropriation will provide resources to the current and established PPE and ventilator domestic industrial base to address immediate needs. However, there is an opportunity for federal capital investment for next-generation PPE and other technologies that can address future pandemics as well as COVID-19. These decisions will be made within the next 3-12 months as the USG transitions its focus from response to preventive measures. To keep in line with DPA Title III’s core mission, preventive measures will likely include emerging technologies and manufacturing methods that will create and preserve domestic capacity to meet national security needs for pandemics. The goal will be to use innovation to create a viable domestic industrial base for PPE and other relevant products that can meet US demand while remaining globally competitive.
- If you are a company in need of medical related supplies and are having trouble procuring please email Arapahoe County at email@example.com to request assistance.
- Colorado COVID Relief Fund Application – Help Colorado Now
- Colorado Small Business Response Resources
- Apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Denver Initial Economic Relief Package for Businesses, Employees
- Resources for Restaurants and Workers
- City of Centennial
- City of Greenwood Village
For immediate assistance or questions please reach out to Becky Nelson at Becky@DenverSouthEDP.org