Denver South COVID-19 BUSINESS RESOURCE CENTER
Like all of you, Denver South is closely tracking the rapidly changing developments of COVID-19. We recognize that impacts to our businesses and governments are already being felt broadly across the community. Thankfully for us in Denver South, challenging times like these bring out the best in us and we commend you for your uplifting leadership in this complicated time.
Our long-standing history of regional, cross-sector collaboration will help us to emerge more quickly and efficiently. During the inevitably challenging days in the interim, we stand ready to help. We’ve got your back. Like many organizations, we’re collecting important business resources into a comprehensive list, below. We hope you’ll find this tool more valuable by the day.
In addition, we’ve launched an online tool to amplify the voice of the business community. Please share your voice, needs and desires with our local government partners. They’re eager to understand your experience in these challenging times.
- State of Colorado Safer-At-Home Order
- Tri-County Health Department: Safer-at-Home Guidelines for Adams, Arapahoe, and Douglas Counties
- Tri-County Health Department
- Experiencing Joblessness?
- Volunteer Now: Help Colorado Now
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Website and Updates
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT)
- Small Business Administration Guidance and Loan Resources
- South Metro Denver Chamber
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Defense Production Act: Please reach out to Christine Shapard at 303-531-8385 for more information
- Denver South Business Resource Slack Channel: Denver South EDP, in coordination with leadership from the City of Centennial, the City of Lone Tree and the City of Greenwood Village have created a Slack workspace to help connect business owners and leaders throughout our region. Click here for more information
- If you are a company in need of medical related supplies and are having trouble procuring please email Arapahoe County at email@example.com to request assistance.
- Transportation & Mobility Updates
- Araphoe County CARES: Business Impact Assistance Grant Program
- Centennial CARES: Small Business Grants
- Colorado Small Business Response Resources
- Apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Verizon Small Business Recovery Fund
- Resources for Restaurants and Workers
- Douglas County Community Foundation – COVID-19 Recovery Fund
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- COVID-19 Small Business Alternative Funding Programs
- City of Centennial
- City of Greenwood Village
For immediate assistance or questions please reach out to Becky Nelson at Becky@DenverSouthEDP.org