Getting Your Employees to Work in Denver South
Did you know, according to a recent Robert Half survey, 23% of employees have left a job because of a bad commute?
The Denver South Transportation Management Association (DSTMA) provides free services to help your employees find new, more efficient and productive ways to tackle their daily commute.
- Site Analysis: Look at current facilities to assess needs and opportunities.
- Employee commute survey: Determine current commute habits, impacts and employee interest in sustainable alternatives.
- Provide a detailed report of commuting costs and develop a customized action-plan outlining attainable goals.
- Identify and help implement solutions for getting your employees to work in the most efficient and effective ways possible.
- Work with employers to create a turn-key, tailor made employee campaign.
If you are looking for ideas on how to increase employee happiness, retention and productive, please reach out to us at the DSTMA.